The Resort Quellenhof is a paradise for well-being and activity holidays. Just 10 kilometres from Merano, with its high-quality facilities, it offers multiple activities organised within the wonderful scenery of the alpine landscape. Among the accommodation facilities which are part of the Resort the Hotel Park was designed for the requirements of more demanding guests. A haven of luxury, also known for its sophisticated cuisine, served in the very attractive panoramic restaurant.
The kitchen carries the signature of Chef Michael Mayr. Alongside his team of as many as 40 people, the Chef Mayr delights guests with a high-quality à la carte menu and theatre cooking to transform a holiday in Alto Adige into an unforgettable culinary experience too.
- The Hotel Park needed a new kitchen to best meet the needs of around 120 guests. The kitchen had to be extremely high performance to ensure top productivity, without forgetting design. The aesthetic aspect in fact has its importance on a par with other features.
- The space in the kitchen is limited: it thus became an actual challenge to succeed in finding made-to-measure equipment to exploit to the full the area available and achieve the required results.
- The Ambach System 900 Double Service line was found to be the ideal solution for meeting the needs of ruggedness, efficiency, hygiene and high productivity of the hotel. The range installed in the Double Service version with dual controls allows simultaneous work on both sides, optimising the limited space available.
- Many à la carte foods can be enjoyed in the restaurant. Every day the kitchen prepares between 120 and 140 different menus, each with as many as six courses.
- The renovation work on the hotel lasted a total of three months, while installation of the kitchen lasted two weeks and ended in April 2016.
- The work was carried out with invaluable support and coordination from the company Niederbacher with great team spirit.