The 5-star luxury hotel, Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus is located in a strategic position for visiting lively Istanbul and at the same time represents an urban oasis in which to relax among swimming pools and spas, surrounded by the lush greenery of gardens and parks. Only two external floors are above ground, with seven others located below sea level, offering a decidedly unique stay experience.
The two restaurants within the hotel, Novikov and Hakkasan, are among the most well known, popular gastronomic destinations in the city.
- The hotel kitchens had to be extremely high performance and robust to meet the demands of the restaurants and large scale event catering.
- High quality equipment was therefore required to compliment the prestigious hotel and match the level of its culinary offers.
- For this reason, the consulting company MAKPA has successfully proposed the Ambach range of appliances. System 700, 850 and 900 lines were selected throughout the hotel and was carefully designed to meet the different needs of each area.
- The flexibility and modularity of the vertical and horizontal components, configured together with the special Ambach joining system made this project a real success with total customer satisfaction.
- MAKPA has been working on this project for about 2 years. General manager Hakan Küçüker together with his deputy Barkın Yeşilova led the design team in close synergy with Ambach.