Modern, Italian, urban – the VOI in Hanover is located in the heart of the city, between the opera and the main train station, between the shopping mile and the grounds of EXPO 2000, the first world exhibition in Germany.
The new hot spot at “Thielenplatz” for connoisseurs of modern Italian cuisine offers its guests a combination of traditional Italian classics and dishes from all over the world – from pasta to fine dining followed by a cocktail at the bar. On the menu, for example, are beef strips fried in fruity olive oil on avocado cream or lamb fillet from New Zealand next to octopus on sweet potato puree and truffle ravioli in butter-sage sauce.
- The client’s main requirement was for a double-cooking island with maximum hygiene.
- For the back-to-back suite, a modular but hygienic solution had to be found that did not consist of a one-piece top.
- To deliver the wide range of dishes on the menu, a variety of powerful appliances were necessary: for searing and cooking meat, frying pasta cooking.
- The kitchen is visible from the dining room, so the design of the cooking island should match the style of the restaurant interior.
- The cooking block was composed of two blocks of the System 850 line.
- Maximum hygiene is ensured by the seamless and unique “True Hygienic Connection” system, in combination with H3 base substructures: The perfect solution.
- The double cooking island is equipped with a powerful lava stone grill, a griddle, two pasta cookers with 8 kW heating capacity each, deep fryer (High Power Version), a four-burner gas range and two induction ranges with four cooking zones each.
- A black control panel with the control knobs in stainless steel provides the desired look.
- For the design and construction of the kitchens, Ambach worked together with the company Chefs Culinar.