Adler Mountain Lodge is an exclusive hotel located on the Alpe di Siusi, the most extensive plateau in the Dolomites, UNESCO world heritage site and place of unrivalled beauty.
Deep in an unspoilt natural setting at an altitude of 1,800 metres, the hotel offers a spectacular view of the majestic Dolomite peaks and is a true haven from frenetic daily life, aiming at total relaxation.
Built in wood throughout, both inside and out, Adler Mountain Lodge offers a truly unique atmosphere for accommodating a maximum of 60 guests. Nothing is left to chance. In the hotel restaurant guests can enjoy delicious dishes from an à la carte menu based on regional specialities.
- The hotel needed a top-quality kitchen that was extremely rugged, functional, compact and with design features.
- Focus on design in order to create an aesthetically pleasing environment in the kitchen was very important. From the seating area guests can see everything going on in the kitchen and watch the chefs at work. For this reason nothing could be overlooked.
- The washing area had to be visually separate from the rest of the kitchen in fact, to avoid customers’ prying eyes.
- The bar area also had to stand out with its own totally unique style. Adler Mountain Lodge rejected the classic hotel bar, preferring instead a space in line with the style of the entire building, almost like a “sitting room” in the home where guests can move around freely, with all the quality of a five-star hotel.
- The greatest challenge lay specifically in building the range, which had to be a perfect fusion of industrial production and artisanal craftsmanship. A high-quality kitchen crafted right down to the smallest details, attractive and simple to use.
- Adler Mountain Lodge opted for the Ambach Exclusive Range Double Service line, a range with a modern and elegant style with finely crafted detailing. From the coated control panel with gilded knobs to the cold rooms clad in copper plates, the granite worktops to the double ceiling with extractor and the rail on the range, nothing was left to chance. These systems mean that the kitchen is not only interesting in technical terms but also an extremely sophisticated solution from an aesthetic point of view.
- Work lasted for two years, from 2012 to 2014 and, despite the logistic difficulties at an altitude of 1800 metres, everything was carried out according to maximum cooperation and synergy among the various groups involved. Hotec Engineering, affiliate of the contracting company and consultancy Niederbacher, monitored the entire process, from the initial design to the logistics in the warehouse and organisation of workflow.
- The executive chef Hannes Pignater also took an active part in developing the project, giving his invaluable contribution in seeking out the best solutions for meeting needs by combining function and design.
- The end result is an exclusive design project that fully meets the needs of the client, the Sanoner family, owners of the hotel.