Located in Naturno in an picturesque setting in the region of Merano, among the wonders of the Tessa range and the Stelvio pass, the DolceVita Hotel Feldhof makes every stay a memorable experience.
A modern design with warm colours and natural materials are featured in every space, from the rooms and suites to the children’s play area and the spectacular wellness centre with the new Sky-Spa on the hotel roof which presents guests with a magnificent all-round view over the surrounding Alps.
Furthermore, the DolceVita Hotel Feldhof is also known for its tempting alpine-Mediterranean cuisine, offered by Chef Fritz Martin and his team. Recommended in 2010 in the Michelin Guide, in 2011 the hotel kitchen was judged to be the best among those of the BELVITA wellness hotels in Alto Adige.
- The hotel needed to reorganise the entire area of the entrance which included the lobby, bar and the buffet area. The existing kitchen also had to be renovated to better meet the requirements of the constantly growing number of guests and ensure, at the same time, a high quality level.
- The spaces available were very limited. For this reason an optimal solution had to be found in order to coordinate and connect two floors and optimise the work flow. All this had to be finished in a very short space of time.
- There were quite a few logistical restraints: the property could not be extended and it was also necessary to move the goods lift to carry out the remodelling.
- The DolceVita Hotel Feldhof chose the Ambach System 700 line with state-of-the-art induction hobs and cutting-edge technologies. The line, a perfect blend of compactness and high performances, was the ideal solution for the limited spaces of the hotel. Moreover the single hygiene top the kitchen features an elegant and linear style.
- With its high performances the new kitchen fully meets the needs of the hotel for combining quality and quantity of the culinary range, together with prompt and impeccable service for around 170 guests.
- The range was installed in a single part. The entire hotel renovation project lasted around eight months during which the kitchen team could carry on working thanks to a temporary alternative solution.
- All went off perfectly on account of the excellent cooperation and the coordination of those involved: Alexander Hofer, senior consultant with the company Hotec Engineering and official member of the FCSI association and the firm Niederbacher which supervised all the working phases including installation and commissioning of the kitchen.