The Four Seasons in Baku is the most elegant hotel in the Capital City of Azerbaijan. Created in a recently renovated historical building, the hotel offers an incredible view of the skyline of Baku and overlooks the bay of the Caspian sea.
- The Four Seasons wanted to create two kitchens, one for the Italian restaurant Zafferano, which takes its name from the spice that grows throughout Azerbaijan, and the second kitchen for the Kaspia, recognised as the best in restaurant in the City, located on the exclusive top floor of the hotel offering an amazing view of the Caspian sea.
- The kitchens needed to provide the flexibility to handle both room service and the hotels many events.
- All kitchens need to respect the high standards the Four Seasons Group is known for and guarantees worldwide.
- Due to restrictions concerning vehicles not being allowed in the historic City during the day, all equipment was delivered at night.
- The Four Seasons chose Ambach as if offers totally flexible, high performance and high quality solutions that guarantee perfect hygiene and durability.
- Ambach worked closely with the hotels food & beverage manager to fully understand the needs of the chef and technical requirements of the menu.
- After a thorough analysis that included consultations with the catering team responsible for kitchen operations, plus a study of the workflow and the menu, Ambach proposed the System 900 series with custom finishing.
- The System 900 series provided the complete solution, delivering the high standards of performance, sturdiness and design required by the Four Seasons.
- A range of equipment types were installed and Ambach technicians visited the site to train the personnel, on how to achieve the best results from the equipment and its maintenance.