The Anglo-American Carnival Corporation & Plc is the largest cruise operator in the world. The ships in its fleet are a collection of magnificent vessels, that offer everything necessary and more, for an unforgettable holiday experience: including a wide variety of bars and restaurants, a rich entertainment program, luxury stores and elegant spas.
- The space dedicated to kitchens on-board is limited, but the ability to produce a large quantities of food is essential without compromising on quality and service.
- The catering facilities on-board the ocean liner Breeze produce over 15,000 meals a day. These include a wide variety of menus: in the Guy Burger Joint offering personalised hamburgers, La Cucina del Capitano an Italian restaurant, the Red Frog a Jamaican pub and the Blue Iguana Cantina offering tacos and burritos, to name just a few.
- At sea all equipment needs to be robust, durable and most importantly reliable to handle the toughest of operating conditions.
- All equipment must be easy to operate, clean and maintain by all personnel irrespective of experience.
- Ambach proposed our Marine line equipment, ensuring the highest levels of efficiency and durability for limited operational footprints needing high production.
- The renowned build quality of the Ambach Marine Line ensures that equipment stands the test of time and handles the heavy use required of these facilities. Furthermore, the range designed to facilitate onboard installations and the particular needs of the Marine sector.
- Thanks to its modularity, the Marine line can be configured to adapt perfectly to the footprint available on board and to meet the needs of all the different restaurants.
- All Ambach products are developed with great attention to detail. Cleaning is extremely easy because all tops are perfectly hygienic and all corners are rounded.
- Thanks to the Ambach Easy Access system, all maintenance is completed simply and quickly via the removable front panel giving access to all major parts and electric components.
- Complete and detailed documentation is provided so that on-board personnel has all the information they need at their fingertips at all times, from installation to after-sales service.
- Ambach technicians hold regular training sessions to teach the crew how to operate and maintain the equipment efficiently.