Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens is the benchmark for hotel hospitality in Greece. Located on the Athenian Riviera, Four Seasons is the ideal place for those looking for a peaceful seaside escape while remaining just 30 minutes from the historic city centre.
Inside, a wide variety of restaurants serve an expansive gastronomic offer. They range from ‘Pelagos’, a destination par excellence for lovers of innovative modern dishes inspired by the traditions of the Aegean, to ‘Taverna 37’, a seaside restaurant based on local specialties and up to ‘Mercato’, an elegant Italian trattoria. ‘Avra’ is an informal lounge is for all day dining together with ‘Aston’, a further restaurant with breath-taking views.
- The renovation works were on a massive scale. All kitchens, restaurants, lounges and bars were totally transformed.
- The expectations of quality, finish and standards was very high. To satisfy the many culinary demands of the hotel, it was necessary to focus on extremely high-performance equipment and every detail was explored.
- For the new kitchens, Four Seasons chose Humble Arnold Associates as the Foodservice Design Consultants, who proposed the Ambach kitchens in the Chef 850 line for maximum modularity and configuration flexibility along with System 900, solid and robust to meet the high productivity requirements.
- Long-term Ambach collaborators and experienced contractors Xenex were appointed as the main kitchen contractors, chosen by the client because of their experience and ability to meet the customer expectations in terms of quality and timescale.
- The project was completed on time in exactly one year, with the final results that not only satisfied but exceeded the client’s expectations.