The Hotel Müller in Hohenschwangau stands in a dream setting, close to the famous castle of Neuschwanstein, in one of the most attractive areas in Bavaria and the whole of Germany. The Hotel offers international cuisine with the distinctive touch of the Bavarian regional tradition.
With maximum capacity for 220 covers indoors and a further 100 approximately in the garden, the Hotel also offers a takeaway bistro with simple dishes and fast snacks for those on the go.
Many international guests, including also many heads of government, stop at the restaurant during a visit to the castles in the area. In the peak season the kitchen can prepare up to 1000 dishes a day, always excellent quality and with fresh ingredients, both à la carte and buffet. A real daily challenge which chef Klaus Bühring and his team tackle brilliantly.
- The kitchens of the restaurant, open-air beer garden and takeaway bistrot needed full restyling and modernisation to better meet guests’ needs, particularly during the busier periods.
- The kitchen had to be organised in the best possible way to ensure maximum productivity and quality. For this reason a well-organised and functional range was necessary, with highly flexible equipment that ensures high quality and consistent results.
- The chef wanted a solid and rugged kitchen which would allow the daily needs of guests to be met with maximum simplicity and without too much effort.
- Gas-powered equipment had to be chosen for the new kitchen as the electrical connections are limited.
- The company Trendline supervised work on the new kitchen, from concept to design, from planning to works management.
- The consultancy of Michael Schmötzer and a visit to the kitchen of the Fischerwirt restaurant in Schlehdorf (Munich) led to the choice of the Ambach Chef 850 line with the IQ850 multifunction bratt pan.
- Richard Müller, owner of the hotel, and chef Klaus Bühring reaffirmed their preference for Ambach and its modular equipment, extremely innovative and high performance.
- The Chef 850 double range in the back-to-back configuration combines top productivity with significant time saving. Thanks also to the innovative Ambach joining system, all the equipment allows very high hygiene levels to be maintained.
- An IQ850 multifunction machine is installed in the range. The range is also fitted with: 2 gas cookers with 4 rings, each fitted with a warming drawer in the lower part, four grills in compound, a fryer, a tilting bratt pan, two bain-maries and refrigerated base units.
- The smooth surfaces and the H3 bases allow fast and easy cleaning for maximum hygiene.
- The IQ850 multifunction machine is a true ally in the kitchen. Compact, fast and extremely high performance, it is the ideal solution for ensuring speed and quality when producing different menus.
- Handrails, a pot rack with support for a salamander and folding neutral unit for expanding the work surface have been installed on both sides of the ranges.
- The Chef 850 series with integrated IQ850 fully comply with the needs of the kitchen. Richard Müller, chef Bühring and his team are definitely pleased with the new Ambach range. “From the à la carte to the set menus, we are now ready to satisfy every need”, commented Richard Müller. “Trendline and Ambach did excellent work with us and succeeded in finding the right solution for us”. Chef Klaus Bühring added: “we can now work well and without problems even at the busiest times. We can prepare everything at the same time without the stress of an exhausting work pace”.