A prestigious private client in Poland was looking for an exclusive solution for their kitchen, with a refined and elegant design in line with that of the rest of his villa.
- Together with partner Gastromax Polska, Ambach supplied a kitchen from the System 850 line consisting of an island monoblock with custom finishes and refined details, including knobs and door frames with brushed brass finish to compliment the interior design.
- The great versatility of System 700 and System 850 product lines enabled the creation of a bespoke solution to meet the client’s expectations within the available footprint. The island therefore was designed combining appliances from both ranges into one suite: One side utilising the Ambach System 850 line and the other side used Ambach System 700.
- The client requested a mix of gas and electric appliances, gas ranges, lava stone grill, pasta cooker and griddles. It was also necessary to integrate two refrigerated benches into the island and include an electric oven, hot cabinet and warming drawers; all in line with the overall design required for the project.
- Final positioning the island required careful consideration as it was necessary to handle the suite through a window, utilising specialist lifting equipment. Weighing nearly 1.6 tons, the island was lifted horizontally and moved with a 25-meter long arm into the kitchen space via a window where the tolerance was only 100mm.
- The installation lasted 5 days and was followed by a training phase on the use of the equipment.
- The project in its complexity lasted almost two years with the initial design starting in 2020.
- The head of the Gastromax Polska team is project leader Przemek Cajbel