The ‘L’Osteria’ restaurant chain brings the classic flavours of Italian cuisine to Austria and Germany.
With several restaurants in each country, the premises are designed around the style of the classic Italian osteria. Diners can enjoy a range of delicious meals and fragrant pizzas served in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
The kitchens in l’Osteria’s restaurants in Vienna and Innsbruck were supplied by Ambach. In Vienna, kitchens are planned for the new location.
L’Osteria’s premises in Innsbruck are located in the heart of the city where the restaurant can seat up to 250 and has an open kitchen that allows clients to watch the chef and kitchen staff as they prepare the dishes.
- The Innsbruck l’Osteria restaurant needed sturdy hard wearing units that are built to last.
- Great performance was a priority too, given that the restaurant serves around 2000 meals/day.
- For L’Osteria, it is very important to have a partner with whom they have open and cordial communication.
- Before a choice could be made all the appliances had to pass a rigorous test procedure.
- Ambach allows potential clients to test the kitchens at their showroom at the headquarters in Caldaro, Italy.
- L’Osteria chose the Ambach Chef 850 line, which combines full modular design with extreme flexibility.
- The key factors behind the choice were the unbeatable quality of the equipment and the invaluable consultancy service.
- Together with partners MC Gastronomieplanung e Großküchentechnik, Ambach made an in-depth study of the technical needs of the restaurant to be able to propose the ideal solution.
- It was decided to install an induction unit with a one-piece hygienic top: a solution that guarantees efficiency, energy economy and impeccable hygiene levels.
- The addition of a pasta cooker and grill meant that l’Osteria would be able to prepare orders quickly and with consistently perfect cooking results.
- Thanks to the removable hygienic top H3, maintenance and cleaning is quick and easy.
- All the work was carried out in the contractually agreed times to the full satisfaction of all parties involved.
- The consulting company MC Gastronomieplanung and Großküchentechnikfollowed all phases of the design, planning and installation of the kitchen.